My sweet daughters.

Well my daughters have now done something I only dreamed of doing....they have maintained the honor roll so far all of their lives. My oldest daughter Kristin is going into the 10th grade. Holy F&$K!!!! My middle daughter Brandi is going into the 8th grade. My baby Erin is now a first grader. Erin had what can only be described as four perfect report cards for the year. Brandi made all As for the entire year, while Kristin maintained A B honor roll for the entire year. I could not be more proud of them, so for that they earned a blog. They may not know this (Until now) but they are the reason I try so hard to keep As and Bs in my education. After all, how could I push them if I were not doing my best also. I have always asked that they simply do their best and ask for help if needed. And as long as they tell me they have tried their best, whatever grade was good enough for me.
So thank you my sweet girls, the world will be yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!