Keeping Hope

I know how easy it is to think things may never get better when times are tough. But as I sit thinking about this past year, I remember two of the most magnificent events of my life have happened in the past seven months. In May I went with my wife and my best friend Troy (Closest to a brother I have ever know for over twenty-six years...I really miss my brother) to show him around NYC, it was more fun than I have had for many, many years. This may have been partially due to the reason for his visit in the first place; which was to attend my graduation from the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy -University at Albany- State University of New York with my Bachelorette degree in Political Science. The jobs may be elusive as yet and the student loans loom near, but I did it none the less.

Then just a few months later I was able to know my father for the first time in all of my life. After forty years on this earth I met my father for the first time. I am still in somewhat of a daze; I have learned I have two sisters and six nieces and nephews. So when you feel things are bad, don’t give up because you never know what will come along and change your whole life. For anyone who knows me-I love you, even if you don’t feel the same about me. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff, and it is all small stuff. Thanks Dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!