What next?

I find myself in a spot, a spot between doing what pays the bills and wanting to do what stirs the soul. Maybe I should just be thankful for the ability to "pay the bills". Perhaps I should embrace this spot I find myself in and simply rest my mind, easier said than done I assure you.

I have always felt I have something to offer the world or at least some part of the world anyway. As well, I have always taken pride in what I am told is my ability to reason and communicate with those who may have drastically differing views than I. As I've gotten older I realize some people don't really want to be reasoned with. So I imagine a better course might be to focus on being a problem solver in whatever capacity I find can do the most good. 

That being said, I am hoping for input and ideas as to what others think that may be. Let me know what you think please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!