The perfect Sunday.

I awake to the smells of breakfast in the air. I exit my bed to find my wife and three daughters lovingly working to prepare a great western style omelet with all the extras. The best part is it seems as if they are only able to speak in whispers. After enjoying a quiet delicious breakfast I retire to the reading room, where an amazing literary accomplishment takes place. And as I always say sometimes, nothing tops off a good read better than a shower. The hot water supply lasts forever and my towel has never smelled more Gainfully clean.
A bit later when it was time to depart for the big game, to my wonderment my beautiful daughters and wife were already waiting for me instead of the other way around. It was time for the big game. A little contest I like to call "The Buccs win the Superbowl". I know... it is a catchy title indeed. The drive to the stadium was very pleasant as I was the only car on the road, I guess everyone else walked or arrived the night before. Upon arrival at the game and to my surprise, I was able to park not only for free but also a mere 50 feet from the gate. Then to top that we found the only ticket window without a mile long line waiting to enter.
Once inside we learned we were selected at random to try out the new box seats that actually moved on a roller system along the sidelines to always keep the plays right in front of us. This allowed a perfect view as the other team learned their fate. The halftime show was a little band from San Fransisco also know as Metallica (New CD out tomorrow). Buccs win-Buccs win-Buccs win!!!!!!! Fire them cannons!!!
Somehow when we were leaving the only traffic being allowed to exit straight away was the lot we in fact were in.
I asked everyone what they wanted for dinner and they all yelled out "let's go to Hooters", which as luck would have it was only a mile away. As we arrived at our Hooters table we noticed a sign that read wings half priced to all Buccs fans wearing team gear. And I may have been wrong but I swear the Hooters girls were even more scantly clad than usual.
After an ice cream for dessert we made our way home, the family said lets watch a movie...you pick dad. Popcorn and a coke was in order, and the movie was great. When the movie was finished the wife kept me up late, I must admit, it was a great end to a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!