Thank you John McCain.

I now withdraw and resend all prior comments I might have made in the negative on John McCain's character. I will embolden the specific comments from the article below that have changed my opinion. While I may not agree with his positions, I now reclaim the respect I had previously and am very glad to be wrong about anything I may have said in the past regarding his campaign. It is apparent to me that he has now stepped in and asserted authority in how his campaign is handled. I may be wrong but I read the statements below to be a man accepting Obama will be the next President of the United States of America.


McCain's effort to temper GOP comments
By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer1 hour, 53 minutes ago


Barack Obama acknowledged Saturday that John McCain has asked his supporters to temper their attacks on him. But the Democratic presidential nominee said the Republican's economic plans remain wrong for the country.
"I appreciated his reminder that we can disagree while still being respectful of each other," Obama told supporters in Philadelphia. He said McCain "has served this country with honor, and he deserves our thanks for that."
However, Obama said, McCain "still doesn't get it" regarding the economy.
At a town-hall event Friday in Minnesota, McCain took the microphone from a woman who had called Obama an Arab. McCain said, "No, ma'am," and he called Obama "a decent, family man."
McCain drew boos at the same event when he told a supporter who expressed fear at the prospect of Obama's election that the Democrat is a "person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States."........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!