A New Venture

Well let us begin. I sent an e-mail to everyone on my mailing list informing them of my newest effort to change the world. I decided to start this blog in an attempt to share and spread what knowledge I may possess on a great many topics, in an effort to strike a nerve and force people to "talk". Every great change or "revolution" if you will; starts with a simple idea. So let's get this started. Feel free to speak your mind about any and everything, I will moderate only when needed. I promise everyone this, even if I feel I can't post a response, I will at a minimum respond to it and try to convey it in a more suitable context. I will even ask others (Privately) if I should in fact post it before I decide to or not to post anything in question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally.

Here comes more terror.

Wake up Stupid Asses !!!